Nuffnang Banner Ads

Wednesday 28 January 2015

2 Storey Terrace House renovation 6: Simplicity reigns in the JC House by Yong Design

Okay, one of the few occasion where I post a double storey terrace house picture. Really not very easy to find for terrace house renovation ideas. However, I think a trick to finding terrace house ideas is to look into propertyguru or iProperty websites. Then search for terrace houses to buy or rent. They normally do have some houses with nice designs there. And you can use that way to get home renovation ideas too.

I like this concept because it is quite minimal. I don't think this renovation would cost a lot. They play a lot of dark colors (grey, wood, dark green) which gives it a very modern and edgy look.

Got this from HabitatMy website again. The original link can be found here.

I do not own the pictures.

Living








Dining





Living room upstairs


Bedroom





4 comments:

  1. I love the floors and will never go back to wall-to-wall-carpeting! The kitchen was also a pretty big project. Houzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has given me that thing which I never expect to get from all over the websites. Nice post guys!

    regards,

    airless spray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information guys. I have been following your blog for sometime now and you always provide great information in your each post. Keep up the good work. cheers.

    air condition repair

    air conditioner maintenance
    handyman

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! your post is very good with effective information and amazing images. Handyman Service in Douglasville
    Handyman Service in Senoia

    ReplyDelete

Ad