Nuffnang Banner Ads

Monday 22 December 2014

2 Storey Terrace House renovation 4: Ivy (Bandar Baru Sri Klebang, Ipoh, Perak) By Kinta Properties

Was browsing through iProperty and I stumbled upon this property launch by Kinta Properties in Perak. There were pictures of the show house at the iProperty site. http://newlaunch.iproperty.com.my/Ivy/4757

These are some of the pictures I found of the house from the website.

I would say that the design is very simple and to be honest, quite dated. But I think the concepts are really very simple and it feels like they did not really engaged an ID for this design. But that is my opinion.

What I like: The non master bedrooms are quite interesting for kids and maybe a teenager. The wall colors are quite pleasant. The living room upstairs also is quite nice. Feels quite cozy and it's quite suitable for the kids to use the space to hang out when the adults are chatting downstairs during family functions.

I do not own these pictures.

Dining + Living 




Bedroom





 Master Bedroom


Upstairs Living Room


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad