Nuffnang Banner Ads

Monday 20 October 2014

2 Storey Terrace House renovation 1

This post is found on lowyat forum.

From this link:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3289878

Before:





In progress:







Final product of the house:

The post is not completed yet on Lowyat forum so what I post what is posted so far.

I don't really like the whole house design but I think that the transformation of the whole house is not too bad from the original design. I don't like how the whole house jive together. Feels a bit disjointed.



Last edited: 20th October 2014

1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. renovation singapore by going to 3d innovations

    ReplyDelete

Ad